The Fishing Charters Victoria Boat
Fishing Charters Victoria – The Boat
After careful consideration and feedback from loyal customers, Mal decided to upgrade his charter boat in 2023 for fishing charters in Victoria. Mal spent considerable time searching for the right boat. It needed to provide more protected space, more comfort and provide shelter during inclement weather conditions and comfortably handle larger waves without getting customers wet.
The new boat is an ex coast guard boat, which as you can imagine, is built for safety and the ability to handle adverse weather conditions. They are built extremly tough. One of the advantages of the new boat is more shelter from inclement weather. See new photos of the Fishing Charters Victoria Boat below.
Fishing Charters Victoria – Boat Features:
- Ample space for 8 fisherman.
- Ice boxes for fish, bait and also cold drinks
- Comfortable seating for 8 fisherman
- Toilet – Under cabin
- Night lights for early morning or late night fishing
- Large cabin for shelter.
- Single hull, twin motors for a comfortable day in the bays (Port Phillip or Western Port) or on Bass straight
You can add your review too, click here.
Recommended by Fishing Booker